Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Nexium® 24HR Once Daily Dosing Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter this promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
- Entry into and participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- The Promoter is Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, a division of Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 50 008 422 348) of Level 15-18, 151 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000. AU Toll-free: 1800 555 057.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 01/02/2016 and concludes at 11:59pm AEST on 31/12/2019 (“Promotional Period”). Late entries will not be accepted.
- To be eligible to enter the promotion, individuals must be Australian residents and over 18 years of age.
- Directors, managers and employees of the Promoter, any retail outlet participating in the promotion (“Participating Retail Outlet”) or their related corporations or agencies, or any other company associated with the Promoter, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the promotion. “Immediate family” means spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, son, daughter, stepson, stepdaughter or first cousin.
- To claim, claimants must:
- purchase any one of the following products from a Participating Retail Outlet in Australia during the Promotional Period: Nexium® 24HR Tablets 7 pack or Nexium® 24HR tablet 14 pack. (“Qualifying Purchase”);
- complete the claim form found online at www.nexium24hr.com.au by entering all required details, including full name, age, residential street address (PO Box addresses not permitted), telephone number, email address, the last four digits of your product barcode and full receipt number; and
- send a copy of the completed claim form together with a copy of the receipt from the Qualifying Purchase to Nexium 24HR Money Back, Level 15-18, 151 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Each entrant must only submit a claim in their own name. Should an individual’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the individual’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in a claim should be directed to the Promoter.
- Claims must be received by 11:59pm AEST on 14/01/2020. Only one (1) claim is permitted per household (based on residential address). Multiple claims on the same Qualifying Purchase will not be accepted. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipts to verify their claim. Failure to provide this verification to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, result in an invalid claim.
- The Promoter, each Participating Retail Outlet and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, claims, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to certify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, place of residence and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is fraudulent or not otherwise in accordance with these T&Cs or any relevant law, or who tampers with the claim process. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims, or claims that do not comply with these T&Cs, may be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for any refund, and the claimant will not receive a communication in this regard. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Each claimant is responsible for paying for the costs associated with participating in the promotion.
- Each valid claim received within the Promotional Period will receive a cheque for the following amount(s): AU$12.95 for the NEXIUM® 24HR Tablet 7 pack; AU$16.95 for the NEXIUM® 24HR Tablet 14 pack (being the recommended retail price of the respective NEXIUM® 24HR pack at the time of printing), regardless of the actual price paid for the Qualifying Purchase. The refund amount will be provided to the claimant in the form of a cheque made out to the claimant. Cheques must be deposited by claimants into their bank accounts or cashed by the claimant within ninety (90) days of the issue date. If, for any reason, a claimant does not cash the cheque within the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the cheque will be forfeited by the claimant.
- Nothing in these T&Cs limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any:
- personal injury or death; or
- loss, expense or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion arising in any way out of any of the following:
- taking and/or use of a refund; or
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); or
- any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; or
- any claim that is late, lost, altered, misdirected or damaged (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
- any variation in the recommended retail value of a Qualifying Purchase to that stated in these T&Cs; or
- any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
- Once any refund has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the refund.
- Within eight (8) weeks of the Promoter receiving a valid claim that complies with these T&Cs, a cheque with the refund amount will be mailed directly to claimant at the Australian address provided on their claim form.
- Refunds are not transferable or exchangeable.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) by reason of technical failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
- If part or all of any clause of these T&Cs is unenforceable, it will be severed, and the balance of these T&Cs will remain in full force and effect.
- These T&Cs are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd, Level 15-18, 151 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Toll free 1800 555 057.© Pfizer 2018. Nexium® is a registered trademark of AstraZeneca AB and is used under license. ® Reg TM Auth User.