Nexium 24HR tablets 20mg
Nexium 24HR 20mg esomeprazole tablets are for the lasting symptomatic relief of frequent heartburn, acid regurgitation and other symptoms associated with gastro-oesophageal reflux.
24 hour protection
Single daily dose
Frequent heartburn relief
Live Life Less Interrupted
- For adults 18 years & over, the recommended dose is one tablet a day.
- Do not take more than this recommended dose a day, even if you don’t feel an improvement immediately.
- You may need to take Nexium 24HR for a few days before experiencing the full effect.
- Nexium 24HR should be taken for at least 7 days and up to 14 days.
- Tell your pharmacist or doctor if you do not feel better while taking Nexium 24HR. If symptoms persist or recur within 2 weeks of completing the course, consult your doctor. Further examination may be required.
- Take Nexium 24HR at about the same time each day. Keeping a regular time, e.g. in the morning, will help to remind you to take it. Nexium 24HR can be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Where to Buy
Nexium 24HR Tablets are available in pack sizes of 7s and 14s from your local pharmacy. Click here to find out where you can buy Nexium 24HR Tablets.
Esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate 22.3mg (equivalent to esomeprazole 20mg) LEARN MORE ABOUT ESOMEPRAZOLE HERE
Always take this medicine exactly as described in the leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist have told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
*Based on volume of the capsule as compared to Nexium 24HR Once Daily Dosing Tablets